Emergency and Toothache
It always pays off to stay proactive as far as your oral health is concerned. There may be times when a dental emergency occurs and things are not all that convenient. Getting hold of a dentist for an emergency can definitely be a tricky thing. We have rescheduled our practice culture and have worked towards providing an option for emergency care.
With the addition of our Saturday trading hours, accessing emergency dental care is now easier than ever. In the event that you are unable to bear dental pain and consider your situation as an emergency one, call our receptionists and they will arrange for a dentist to prepare for your arrival.
Here are a few dental emergencies that are quite common:
- Lost or chipped teeth because of trauma or sports: Dental trauma calls for immediate attention and management so that the damage can be minimized. If a tooth has completely fallen out, place it in a cup of milk; if just a chip has come off, place it in a glass of water, and see your dentist A.S.A.P.
- Lip, soft tissue or gum trauma
- Broken jaw
- Pain from wisdom teeth
- Lost fillings or tooth fractures
- Dislodged veneers or crowns
- Complications arisen because of a recent dental procedure
You can be rest assured that we will do our best to help alleviate any problems as efficiently as we can. Call us on 1800 CHOICE now if you are having a dental emergency!